Friday, January 07, 2011

The first domino falls...

As former MP David Chaytor begins his richly deserved, but all too brief, prison sentence for stealing in the order £20,000 from the rest of us, I wonder if pulses are running just a little quicker in the Hanningfield, Morley and Devine households this evening...

Given that Chaytor has been jailed, despite his guilty plea, I suspect that the other three might just roll the dice and put their trust in twelve good men and true, don't you?

But to lapse into the vernacular for a moment, I'll bet their rear ends are twiching like rabbits' noses tonight...

3 comments:

Jack P said...

Hopefully this is first of many custodial sentences handed to fraudulent MPs.

Outed said...

Nicely put.

This Royal Throne of Kings said...

Jack,

I truly hope so; my contempt for their kleptomania cloaked with their uttely nauseating righteous indignation knows no bounds.

Outed,

Aythankyo!