Monday, July 14, 2008

More stat pron...

Hardly earth shattering, I know, but I have just had my one hundredth visitor since installing the flag-counter in the side bar less than a month ago.

I was hoping - seriously - to have reached that number by Christmas and now I find that the Throne has been visited by readers from no fewer than twelve countries (ok, only once each from eight of them!) in a little over three weeks.

Dare I hope that the Throne will have celebrated its five-hundredth visitor by the end of the year?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just found you via Laban.
Nice blog. I'll be around to see you more or less daily.

Monty

Alfie said...

Ditto what Monty Anomymous said. Laban's a bloggin' hero of mine - so any recommendation from him has to be taken seriously....

Why not join the Witanagemot Club?
http://www.toque.co.uk/witan/

English bloggers, fighting for England, right across the political spectrum.... regards, Alfie.

Anonymous said...

What Monty said

This Royal Throne of Kings said...

Wow!

About forty extra visitors virtually overnight. Thanks Monty, Alfie and Umbongo and to Laban for the reference; I'll have to look to my laurels now!